IDFC First Bank Business Loan
Hello friends, welcome to our another post today, on which today we are going to give you information about IDFC First Bank Business Loan. In today’s post, we will tell you how you can take IDFC First Bank Se Business Loan, what are the main features you will get to see in IDFC First Bank as well as if you take loan from IDFC First Bank So you can get this loan up to the maximum amount. Whatever loan you want to take from this bank, you will get to see the tenure rate on that loan, that is, for how long the loan will be given to you. You also get to see other types of benefits on IDFC First Bank Se Business Loan, some of which you also get to see that if you want to take a loan up to 50 lakhs, then you can get it immediately. But you will get a loan for 4 years and whatever loan will be given to you here, you can also get it in the form of collateral free funding and the biggest advantage is here you can get a chance to reduce the processing fee of 50% on your business loan. Is. So let us first know who can apply for this loan? That is, what are the eligibility to fulfill for IDFC First Bank Business Loan?
IDFC First Bank Business Loan Eligibility Criteria
Friends, first of all, if you have a private limited company then you can apply for this loan and if you work in any form and you have a partnership firm then you can also apply for this loan. Apart from these, you also get to see some other types of eligibility such as your minimum turnover should be one crore rupees.
Whatever business you have, that business must be at least 3years old.
After getting information about who can take IDFC First Bank Se Business Loan, then let us now know what documents you will need if you want to take loan from IDFC First Bank.
Also Read -: Axis Bank Credit Card
Also Read -: Axis Bank Credit Card
Documents for IDFC First Bank Business Loan
- You will have to give your photograph and its benefits you will have to give complete address proof and at the same time you will have to give proof of your residence and office and luck that that office or wherever you live is your own address.
- You have to provide proof of your business for which you can also provide your Shop Act License Partnership Deed and GST Registration Bell.
- Apart from these, you get to see some other documents such as…
- You have to show your ITR ie Income Tax Return and Network Statement for the last 2 years.
- You have to fill in your basic GST details on which you have to show your last 12 months GST return.
- You will also have to provide your basic income, in which you will have to show the latest 2 years income tax return and 2 years balance sheet, apart from this you will also need 6 months bank statement.
IDFC First Bank Business Loan Loan Amount | How much business loan can I get from IDFC First Bank?
Here you can get a business loan of up to 50 lakhs and if you talk somewhere, if you add any other person with you, then you can get this loan from 5000000 to 10000000rupees. That is, from IDFC First Bank, you can get a business loan of up to one crore rupees.
At what interest rate will you get a business loan from IDFC First Bank?
The interest rate that will be charged to you friends from IDFC First Bank, you will not get to see any kind of interest rate, but you will get to see the initial interest, you can see that interest of 14.5percent.
Apart from the interest rate, you also get to see many other types of pieces and charges. Which we now know about.
Fees and Charges for IDFC First Bank Business Loan
First of all, friends, you will get to see the processing fee here, you can see that processing fee at the rate of 3.5%. And the processing fee that you will get, this processing fee will be definitely told to you at the time of signing the return agreement. By doing this, it remains that you will get the assurance that the processing fee that will be charged to you is not being overcharged. Apart from these, you get to see the Late Payment Fee Panel Charging Folder Fault Interest Rate here. Which you can get to see more than ₹ 300.
Apart from these, you get to see collection charges here. You can get to see this collection charges ₹ 350.You will also get to see EMI bounce charges which you can get to see ₹ 400. Now let us talk friends, how can you apply for IDFC First Bank Se Business Loan?
IDFC First Bank Business Loan Apply | How To Apply For IDFC First Bank Business Loan
- For this, friends, first of all, you have to go to the website of IDFC First Bank.
- For this, you have to write on Google IDFC First Bank Business Loan.
- Then whatever website will come in front of you, you have to go to that website.
- Then the website of IDFC First Bank will open in front of you and there you will get to see a button named Apply.
- After this you have to click on the button of Apply Now.
- Then another page will open in front of you in which you will have to verify your mobile number.
- For that, you will not have on your mobile number, then you will have to accept the terms and conditions of IDFC First Bank.
- Then you have to click on the Verify button.
- After this, this bank will ask about some of your personal information, you have to give this information. And then you will have to upload your documents and if you prove to be eligible for this loan then this loan will be given to you. So let us tell you in advance that it may take time to fill this loan because IDFC First Bank will first read your business thoroughly, whatever business address you have given is right or wrong, it will ensure the battery Only after that you can get IDFC First Bank Se Business Loan.
So friends, you can get IDFC First Bank Se Business Loan in this way. What are the main fees and charges you can see. So friends, if you want to get information about other business loans, then in this website a separate category has been created in relation to business loans, you can go to that category and get information about other business loans. . Till then friends, allow us to meet you in the next post.